General Electric(GE) has announced a notification for the recruitment of Software Engineer posts. The Candidates who are interested and meet all eligibility criteria can read the Official Notification of GE Software Engineer Recruitment and can apply through the Official website or from the given link.
|GE Software Engineer Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the Organization||
|Type of the Organization||Private Sector|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Name of the Post
|1||Software Engineer||Applicants who have completed Bachelors degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute is Eligible to apply General Electric Recruitment 2019.|
• Effectively work with the team to analyze the product and technology requirements.
• Prepare Object-oriented design and analysis on software components and systems.
• Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensure periodic code review and provide necessary corrections and guidance to the junior developers to deliver the best.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Ensure participation in Project Planning for task identification, estimation, dependencies and risk analysis.
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• Document code consistently throughout the development process by listing a description of the program, special instructions, and any changes made in database tables on procedural, modular and database level.
• Drive performance and reliability enhancements
• Close interaction with customers to drive requirements and customer satisfaction
Name of the Post
|No of Posts|
|1||Software Engineer||Not Specified|
To Apply Online
1. Click Here to Official Website.
2. Click on Careers and Click on View all.
3. Select View Jobs in Software & Engineering.
3. Select the relevant post Notification.
4. Click on Apply Now
5. Enter all the required information in the Online Application Form.
6. Click on Submit.