www.spnotifier.com is owned and operated by I Tools Info Private Limited, whose registered office is located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following categories of information from our registered users and our page visitors.
• Personal Information: When you sign up for a user account on our website you may be asked to enter your first name, last name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City. To use any features on our website, you will need to register/sign-up. We may also collect your personal information when you participate in our online courses, send us email messages and/or participate in our public forums.
• User website activity: This is data about your browsing activity on our website. We track information indicating, among other things, which pages of our Site were visited, the order in which they were visited, when they were visited, and which hyperlinks and other user interface controls were used. We may also log the average time spent on the site.
• Device and browser information: This is technical information about the device or browser you use to access our website. We may collect the IP address, operating system, browser software used by each user of the Site, cookie string data and (in the case of mobile devices) your device type and mobile device's unique identifier such as the Apple IDFA or Android Advertising ID. With the help of web analytics tools, a user's Internet Service Provider and the geographic location of his or her point of connectivity can be determined from an IP address.
• Other Information: We may also collect certain usage information about student performance and patterns of learning.
• Information related to Examinations Taken by Our Users: We may ask our students to part with information about the various exams they are appearing in, and the final scores obtained by them. This data may be used by us to track the performance of our successful students and may be used by the marketing team to attract prospective users to our website.
• Cookies: Cookies are small data files that a website or its service providers transfer to your device through your web browser (if you permit). Cookies help analyze web traffic and allow web applications to cater to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Primarily, cookies are used by online marketers to capture your browser information when you switch between different websites and applications, that will help them to serve targeted advertising to you.
Please note that you can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but browser settings can be modified to decline cookies, if you prefer. Also, understand that a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. If you reject our cookies, many functions and conveniences of this Site may not work properly.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
• We collect information directly from you: We collect information directly from you when you register/sign up on our websites. We also collect information when you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
• We collect information from you passively: We use tracking tools like Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, browser cookies and web beacons among others for collecting information about your usage of our website.
• We get information about you from third parties: For example, if you use an integrated social media feature on our websites. The third-party social media site will give us certain information about you. This could include your name and email address.
HOW DO WE USE THE COLLECTED INFORMATION?
• We may use information to contact you: We may use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of your registration on our website or for other promotional purposes.
• We may use information to respond to your requests or questions: We may use your information to respond to your inquiries/concerns or provide you with access to the specific course content and/or services you select.
• We may use information for personalization and improvements to our products and services: We aim to provide superior experience to our current, future and prospective users. To achieve the above stated goal, we may use your information to personalize your experience on our website. We may use the collected information to assess your level of ability and learning style, and present materials best suited to you. Technical and navigational information may be used to understand software compatibility issues and to improve our Web design and functionality.
• We may use information for marketing purposes: We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting and also to use it for future communications with you.
• We may use the information to maintain and improve the functioning and security of our Site and our software, systems, and network.
• We may use information as otherwise permitted by law.
• We may use your information as otherwise described to you at the point of collection or pursuant to your consent.
• We may use your information to authenticate your identity when you login to our website from different locations, from different devices, etc..
We continually strive to improve our website offerings and services based on the information and feedback received from our users.
INFORMATION/DATA SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES
We respect the privacy of our users, and we share our user’s information using our best judgment always keeping in view the best interests of our users. However, we may disclose your personal information with the following for reasons stated below:
• We may share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process.
• We may share information with our business partners: We may provide selected data of our users to our partner organizations and marketing collaborators from time to time to provide enhanced user experience and to improve our offerings. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
• We may share information with our auditors and service providers: We may contract with companies who help with parts of our business operations. We require that our service providers only use your personal information in connection with the services they perform for us.
• We may share information in connection with legal proceedings: We may share information if we think we have to comply with the law or where disclosure is necessary to exercise or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information
• We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business: If a part/all of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. information in connection with the sale.
• Others: We may show some of your performance information may to other registered users of the site if you are in the topper's list of (or similar) of a defined category. We may release your information when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
When we share/disclose your personal information the following are applicable: (1) the third party recipients are required to handle the personal information in a confidential manner and to maintain adequate security to protect the information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, and destruction; and (2) we will only disclose and share the personal Information that is required by the third parties to fulfill the purpose stated at the time of collection.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
• To enable certain functions of the Service
• To provide analytics
• To store your preferences
• To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
• Accounts-related cookies: We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way the Service behaves or looks, such as the "remember me" functionality.
• Analytics cookies: We may use analytics cookies to track information how the Service is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Service to see how our users react to them.
• Advertising cookies: These type of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through the Service and track the performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities or interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties’ cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on. Ex: Some of the third-party advertisers may use technology such as cookies and web beacons when they advertise on our site, which will also send these advertisers (such as Google through the Google AdSense program) information including your IP address, your ISP , the browser you used to visit our site, and in some cases, whether you have Flash installed. This is generally used for geotargeting purposes (showing Hyderabad real estate ads to someone in Hyderabad, for example) or showing certain ads based on specific sites visited (such as showing sports goods ads to someone who frequents sports sites).
What are your choices regarding cookies?
• For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
• For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
• For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
• For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
• For any other web browser, please visit your web browser's official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies?
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
• AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
• Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
USERNAMES AND PASSWORDS
We understand how important the online privacy is to our users, and hence we offer the following options for controlling the target ads you receive and how we use your data:
• You can opt out of receiving emails and other marketing communications served by us. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please send in your request to email@example.com. It may take about 7-10 working days to process your request.
• You can opt-out of online advertisements served by online advertisers by opting out and refusing to accept cookies from their sites.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information provided by you is secure. To maintain the security of online sessions and the SPNotifier user accounts, we use robust authentication procedures and firewall barriers, to prevent unauthorized access. To protect the personal information of our users, we employ respective privacy and security procedures, including physical, technical, managerial and administrative safeguards that reserve the potential to protect the availability, confidentiality and integrity of the Personal Information. Nevertheless, no method of internet transmission or electronic storage is guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, while we continuously strive to safeguard your personal information, we cannot guarantee absolute security of any information that is transmitted to us via the Internet medium. Once we have received your data, we will use our best efforts to ensure its security on our systems.